As producers across the country transition toward performance measuring machinery, the difference in value across products will increasingly come down to which product can deliver the greatest insights, efficiencies and sustained improvements to the bottom line.
Enter Perard. This European product line is designed with technology and innovation at its core. This forward-thinking organisation has delivered savings to thousands of producers throughout Europe through high performance, low maintenance, efficiency-driven products.
Now, through a strategic distribution partnership established with Agridry, Perard products are being made available across the sunburnt country, and into the land of the long white cloud
Distributed by Agridry Dryers Pty Ltd
The Interbenne is designed to provide the ultimate grouper/chaser bin for your operation. With a record-breaking discharge rate, and high-volume storage capacity, the Interbenne enhances the overall efficiency of the harvesting process by up to 25%. The variable height discharge system also makes this unit ideal for transportation and discharge of fertilizer and seed.
The unique undercarriage may be configured with wheels or tracks and is designed with an overall width of 2.54m, making it the only road legal chaser bin in its class. The perfect companion for the contract harvester.
For the complete control, the Interbenne may also be configured with load observation cameras and the Perard data recovery system, allowing you to monitor the performance of the bin at all times.
Models Available to Buy
27 cubic metre holding capacity
38 cubic metre holding capacity
46 cubic metre holding capacity
The X-Flow range is designed with capacity options that are optimised to suit the latest generations of Combine Harvesters, providing a perfectly matched chaser bin for your harvesting operations. In the field, that translates to minimised waste and improved profitability.
Standard features of the X Flow include a large diameter auger that delivers lightning fast discharge rates, extended wheel width for added stability in the field, and heavy-duty fixed drawbar for performance in rugged conditions.
Models Available to Buy
X Flow 15
15 cubic metre holding capacity
X Flow 19
19 cubic metre holding capacity
X Flow 28
28 cubic metre holding capacity
X Flow 34
34 cubic metre holding capacity
Perard’s Optium range of manure spreaders are designed to provide a wide range of capacity and performance options for various applications. The unique double helix rotor configuration is designed to enable unrivalled spreading quality across working widths ranging from 7m up to 20m depending on the selected model.
Standard features across all models include a robust fabricated chassis with oversize tyres which are designed to minimise compaction and increase stability in the field, a low total clearance height over the length of the body which facilitates ease of loading, an automatic chain tensioning system which ensures consistent performance in the field with low maintenance, and a unique kinematic gate system which enables control over the arrival and distribution of matter at the rotors, ensuring consistent performance from hectare to hectare.
Optional sensor systems are also available to enhance control and measurability of performance across the spreader. In addition, larger models (SL & Wide Body) may be fitted with an optional spreader table which is designed to break-up and disperse tough materials in controlled quantities.
The range of sizes and configuration options of the Optium range provides producers and contractors with an unrivalled selection of performance-driven manure spreaders.
Wide range of working
long service life
Improved productivity of your pastures
Complete control over your fertilising operation
Improvements to your bottom line
- CE 90-K – 9 cubic metre holding capacity with 770mm double-helix rotors, 7-8m working width.
- CE 110-K – 11 cubic metre holding capacity with 770mm double-helix rotors, 7-8m working width.
- CE 130-K – 13 cubic metre holding capacity with 770mm double-helix rotors, 7-8m working width.
- CE 130-L – 13 cubic metre holding capacity with 860mm double-helix rotors, 14-15m working width.
- CE 150-L – 15 cubic metre holding capacity with 860mm double-helix rotors, 14-15m working width.
- CE 170-L – 15 cubic metre holding capacity with 860mm double-helix rotors, 14-15m working width.
- CE 165-SL – 17 cubic metre holding capacity with 1050mm double-helix rotors, 18-20m working width.
- CE 185-SL – 19 cubic metre holding capacity with 1050mm double-helix rotors, 18-20m working width.
- CE 205-SL – 21 cubic metre holding capacity with 1050mm double-helix rotors, 18-20m working width.
- CL 200 – 20 cubic metre holding capacity with 1050mm double-helix rotors, 18-20m working width.
- CL 250 – 25 cubic metre holding capacity with 1050mm double-helix rotors, 18-20m working width.
- CL 300 – 30 cubic metre holding capacity with 1050mm double-helix rotors, 18-20m working width.
More Products Coming Soon
Just Some of The Commodities We Can Help With
- Macadamia nuts
- Pistachio nuts
- Pecan nuts
- Wood chip
- Compost pellets
- Feed pellets
- Chick peas
- Faber beans
- Navy beans
- Soy beans
- Bulk commodities
- Coffee grounds
- Mung beans
- Pigeon peas
- Lima beans
- Hemp seed
- Bird seeds
- Poona cow peas
- Grass seed
- Broad beans
- Grape seed
- Grape marc